ON SALE AND FREE SHIPPING 01/09/2022 - 31/12/2022
Herbal food supplement.
Curcum 'Actif contains 400 mg of Longvida®, a patented complex of curcuminoids that have been the subject of numerous studies.
Its exclusive formula in the form of fat-soluble microparticles (Solid Lipid Curcumin Particle technology or SLCPTM) ensures that curcumin is 65 times more bioavailable than in its non-optimized form.
The root of Curcuma longa is not only a very popular spice in cooking, but also an excellent medicinal plant that helps preserve the health and flexibility of the joints, which supports liver function (combustion of fats), which contributes to the health of the skin and nervous system and that stimulates natural resistance.
Take 1 tablet a day during meals with a little water.
Composition per tablet:
Optimized Curcuma longa extr. (Longvida® >23% total curcuminoids; >70% curcumin) 400mg.
It should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Consult your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants at the same time.
May contain traces of soy.
Store in a cool (max. 25ºC) and dry place, protected from light.
30 vegan tablets.
WARNING: Due to supply chain disruption your parcel may take longer than usual to arrive. We expect, but cannot guarantee, that deliveries to the Iberian Peninsula will take less than 15 days since payment. For the rest of the world the situation doesn't allow us to have a forecast and we warn that for continents other than Europe it may take more than 1 month to arrive since payment. We'll change our shipping terms if the situation normalizes.
* * *
Just Vegan sends to all countries of the world.
We welcome payments by:
* Paypal (where you can use cards like Visa and Mastercard for instance)
* Transfer from European bank account to our IBAN PT50004534544030082679374 or from a Portuguese ATM, bank account website, MBWay app, CTT or Payshop by entering entity and reference that you'll receive in the purchase confirmation email.
Payments may take 2 or 3 days to confirm.
* * *
Just Vegan is an independent web store bringing vegan affordable goods to people and other animals all over the world.
We're always searching for products that are best for your health, less damaging for the environment and more ethical.
As an independent store we have no ties with any brands and will dynamically continue to replace products by others that are better and offer further ethical and environmental advances. This fits with our no compromise policy.
We welcome all your feedback, including warning us of any mistake or lack of information on the website and informing us of any ethical issues with a company or product we sell.
How we choose the products we sell:
* Must be vegan and as such not tested on animals
* Foods must not have hydrogenated fat or palm even if organic and RSPO certified. Although we reject palmitic acid based soaps, some personal hygiene and cosmetic products may have palm derivatives as the quantities are usually minimal and it's a difficult task to know if some ingredients are palm derived or not
Products without the "Palm free" label don't necessarily contain a palm derivative. It might be the case that we still haven't found out if any of the ingredients is derived from palm.
* Preference for organic
* Less sugars, mainly cane sugar
* Preference for social responsibility certified, like Fairtrade
* Less food miles
* Less packaging
With all these attributes being considered we take into account the opinion of our customers about the products' taste and performance.
Our location: Avenida da Ribeira, 2D - 3420-426 Tábua, Portugal