100% pasteurized Soursop Juice.
This juice is obtained from manually peeled ripe fruit and the pulp (without stones) is conditioned to preserve its properties and quality. It is a juice with 100% soursop pulp without added sugar (contains naturally present sugars) or water.
Soursop (Anonna muricata), acidifier: citric acid.
Take 35ml (2 heaped tablespoons) three times a day.
It is not recommended to take on an empty stomach.
As it is an exotic fruit juice and quite thick, almost pureed, people with a sensitive stomach may have some difficulty digesting it. It is best to gradually increase the dose and perhaps dilute the soursop juice with unsweetened fruit juice, such as pineapple juice, which goes well with soursop.
Due to its delicious taste, Graviola juice can be used in several ways: as a base for a refreshing smoothie (with other fruits) or smoothie (with yoghurt, milk or soy drink) or in a cocktail.
Shake well before drinking.
Average nutritional values per 100g:
Energy 301.44kJ / 72 kcal
of which sugars: 15g
Vitamin C: 32mg (40% NRV (Nutritional Reference Value))
Keep in a cool place, away from light. Once opened, store in a refrigerator for up to 5 days.
WARNING: Due to covid-19 there is still supply chain disruption and your parcel may take longer than usual to arrive. We expect, but cannot guarantee, that deliveries to the Iberian Peninsula will take less than 15 days since payment. For the rest of the world the situation doesn't allow us to have a forecast and we warn that for continents other than Europe it may take more than 1 month to arrive since payment. We'll change our shipping terms if the situation normalizes.
* * *
Just Vegan sends to all countries of the world.
We welcome payments by:
* Paypal (where you can use cards like Visa and Mastercard for instance)
* Transfer from European bank account to our IBAN PT50004534544030082679374 or from a Portuguese ATM, bank account website, MBWay app, CTT or Payshop by entering entity and reference that you'll receive in the purchase confirmation email.
Payments may take 2 or 3 days to confirm.
* * *
Just Vegan is an independent web store bringing vegan affordable goods to people and other animals all over the world.
We're always searching for products that are best for your health, less damaging for the environment and more ethical.
As an independent store we have no ties with any brands and will dynamically continue to replace products by others that are better and offer further ethical and environmental advances. This fits with our no compromise policy.
We welcome all your feedback, including warning us of any mistake or lack of information on the website and informing us of any ethical issues with a company or product we sell.
How we choose the products we sell:
* Must be vegan and as such not tested on animals
* Foods must not have hydrogenated fat or palm even if organic and RSPO certified. Although we reject palmitic acid based soaps, some personal hygiene and cosmetic products may have palm derivatives as the quantities are usually minimal and it's a difficult task to know if some ingredients are palm derived or not
Products without the "Palm free" label don't necessarily contain a palm derivative. It might be the case that we still haven't found out if any of the ingredients is derived from palm.
* Preference for organic
* Less sugars, mainly cane sugar
* Preference for social responsibility certified, like Fairtrade
* Less food miles
* Less packaging
With all these attributes being considered we take into account the opinion of our customers about the products' taste and performance.
Our location: Avenida da Ribeira, 2D - 3420-426 Tábua, Portugal