Bioreal Organic Baking Powder contains the highest possible amount of organic ingredients. Other organic baking powders that are based on conventional tartaric acid / potassium tartrate use corn starch as the only organic ingredient. However, Agrano has succeeded in using not only organic corn starch but also an organic potassium tartrate (of organic grape juice concentrate) to produce the Bioreal Organic Baking powder.
Being phosphate free it insures a natural leavening of your cakes and pastries.
Concentrated grape juice extract*, corn starch*, sodium bicarbonate*. *
Bioreal Organic Baking Powder is characterized by the following product features:
Replaces conventional baking powder
With a natural taste
Suitable for all types of biscuits and cakes
WARNING: Due to supply chain disruption your parcel may take longer than usual to arrive. We expect, but cannot guarantee, that deliveries to the Iberian Peninsula will take less than 15 days since payment. For the rest of the world the situation doesn't allow us to have a forecast and we warn that for continents other than Europe it may take more than 1 month to arrive since payment. We'll change our shipping terms if the situation normalizes.
* * *
Just Vegan sends to all countries of the world.
We welcome payments by:
* Paypal (where you can use cards like Visa and Mastercard for instance)
* Transfer from European bank account to our IBAN PT50004534544030082679374 or from a Portuguese ATM, bank account website, MBWay app, CTT or Payshop by entering entity and reference that you'll receive in the purchase confirmation email.
Payments may take 2 or 3 days to confirm.
* * *
Just Vegan is an independent web store bringing vegan affordable goods to people and other animals all over the world.
We're always searching for products that are best for your health, less damaging for the environment and more ethical.
As an independent store we have no ties with any brands and will dynamically continue to replace products by others that are better and offer further ethical and environmental advances. This fits with our no compromise policy.
We welcome all your feedback, including warning us of any mistake or lack of information on the website and informing us of any ethical issues with a company or product we sell.
How we choose the products we sell:
* Must be vegan and as such not tested on animals
* Foods must not have hydrogenated fat or palm even if organic and RSPO certified. Although we reject palmitic acid based soaps, some personal hygiene and cosmetic products may have palm derivatives as the quantities are usually minimal and it's a difficult task to know if some ingredients are palm derived or not
Products without the "Palm free" label don't necessarily contain a palm derivative. It might be the case that we still haven't found out if any of the ingredients is derived from palm.
* Preference for organic
* Less sugars, mainly cane sugar
* Preference for social responsibility certified, like Fairtrade
* Less food miles
* Less packaging
With all these attributes being considered we take into account the opinion of our customers about the products' taste and performance.
Our location: Avenida da Ribeira, 2D - 3420-426 Tábua, Portugal