Bambo Nature nappies have all the characteristics of conventional disposable nappies but are much more gentile with the skin of your baby and with the environment.
Ideal for the sensitive skin of your baby.
Without optical brighteners or perfumes, lotions or moisturizers, which means a lower risk of allergic reactions and rashes. The raw materials used have a certification that ensures that they are free from dangerous chemicals like MBT, DBT, TBT CL or formaldehyde.
More environmental friendly
Bambo Nature have been awarded the "Nordic Swan Eco Label", the guarantee that the products have a lower impact in the environment than conventional nappies. All materials used are approved by the danish Environmental Protection Agency. The production process minimizes energy consumption and uses modern techniques that save and recycle raw materials whenever possible.
The producer uses tree pulp from forests controlled by the Scandinavian Forestry. The pulp used is brightened with oxygen, não com lixívia, reducing the environmental impact.
The absorbing core has a high percentage of starch, a natural and 100% biodegradable absorbent.
Ideal for parents that want more ecological alternatives and don't adapt to reusable nappies or want to complement them with the use of these, when going out for instance.
WARNING: Due to supply chain disruption your parcel may take longer than usual to arrive. We expect, but cannot guarantee, that deliveries to the Iberian Peninsula will take less than 15 days since payment. For the rest of the world the situation doesn't allow us to have a forecast and we warn that for continents other than Europe it may take more than 1 month to arrive since payment. We'll change our shipping terms if the situation normalizes.
* * *
Just Vegan sends to all countries of the world.
We welcome payments by:
* Paypal (where you can use cards like Visa and Mastercard for instance)
* Transfer from European bank account to our IBAN PT50004534544030082679374 or from a Portuguese ATM, bank account website, MBWay app, CTT or Payshop by entering entity and reference that you'll receive in the purchase confirmation email.
Payments may take 2 or 3 days to confirm.
* * *
Just Vegan is an independent web store bringing vegan affordable goods to people and other animals all over the world.
We're always searching for products that are best for your health, less damaging for the environment and more ethical.
As an independent store we have no ties with any brands and will dynamically continue to replace products by others that are better and offer further ethical and environmental advances. This fits with our no compromise policy.
We welcome all your feedback, including warning us of any mistake or lack of information on the website and informing us of any ethical issues with a company or product we sell.
How we choose the products we sell:
* Must be vegan and as such not tested on animals
* Foods must not have hydrogenated fat or palm even if organic and RSPO certified. Although we reject palmitic acid based soaps, some personal hygiene and cosmetic products may have palm derivatives as the quantities are usually minimal and it's a difficult task to know if some ingredients are palm derived or not
Products without the "Palm free" label don't necessarily contain a palm derivative. It might be the case that we still haven't found out if any of the ingredients is derived from palm.
* Preference for organic
* Less sugars, mainly cane sugar
* Preference for social responsibility certified, like Fairtrade
* Less food miles
* Less packaging
With all these attributes being considered we take into account the opinion of our customers about the products' taste and performance.
Our location: Avenida da Ribeira, 2D - 3420-426 Tábua, Portugal